C.H. Waltz Sons was founded in 1947 by Clark H. Waltz and his three sons. The business has since grown from a single 1,500 sq. ft. store in Cogan Station, PA to include stores in Winfield, PA, Dallas, PA and now Bloomsburg, PA.
C.H. Waltz Sons, though growing, is still a family owned and operated business. Many of our employees have been with the company for years, many for decades, so they know their customers by name, what they do, what they need from them and they work with them to get what they need. Learn More.